Art for pleasure course Monday 14th January
Monday 14th January 10.30-3.30
A small workshop of only 4 or 5 people held in my garden studio in Salisbury.
This is my most popular course and is ideal for anyone who wants to kickstart their creativity, get back to art, or simply give themselves a day to practice. I'll help you through and can teach you some really useful techniques to get you going on you art.
We start with warm up dragon sketched - dont be nervous i'll take you through step by step.
We'll move on to more complex methods of drawing, using a variety of sources, flowers, still life, photos.
You have a variety of subject matter and media open to you. You dont need to bring a thing, all you materials you need for the day are included and I'll even give you a useful shopping list at the end of the course to help you move your artwork on.
You can ask for help on any particular aspect of your own art. You can spend more or less time on different media or your choice of focus. With a maximum 4 people in each class, I have plenty of time with everyone, to really help you improve your artwork.
Please read the information below before booking your course.
My Art Workshops are all designed for beginners and intermediates . So even if you haven’t picked up a paintbrush in years, I can help you through the day and you’ll make progress.
Basic materials are provided but it might be useful to bring your own. If you do not have any art materials, please contact me before buying any new ones, as I can give you a list of essentials which might save you money!
Bookings for Art Workshops are subject to the following terms:
* All bookings are subject to available places with the workshop
* Your booking is not confirmed until full payment has been made for one day workshops.
* All payments are made online via PayPal. If you are unable to pay via PayPal you can pay via direct deposit into my bank account. Please contact me for details. You can send a cheque but this must be received at least four weeks before the course date.
*I reserve the right to cancel or reschedule workshops were required. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling by me you will receive a full refund.
* Cancellation Policy – If you wish to cancel your booking into an art workshop then you need to give a minimum of eight weeks notice prior to the workshop. You will receive a full refund for cancellations where at least eight weeks notice is given.
No refunds or transfers will be given for cancellations with less than eight weeks notice.
* Full details for the workshop you have booked into can be downloaded immediately after payment.
* Painting workshops can result in paint getting on clothing and personal items. We take no responsibility for damages due incurred at classes. Your personal items are your responsibility.
* If you sign up for the Oil painting workshops You will be going home from the workshop with a wet painting. Please ensure you have planned for how you will transport your painting home. I am afraid I am unable to store any work created during workshops.
* Photos – You are welcome to take photos of your painting progress through out the day. Please ask permission to take photos of anyone else’s work. I will take photos of the class. These photos might be used marketing purposes including (but not limited to) use in websites, social media, blogs, advertising, print media and more. If you do not wish to be in photos from the class or give your consent for your images to be used for marketing purposes simply let me know at the start of the day.
By booking into an art class on my website you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.