Drawing in the Cathedral Monday 17th February SOLD OUT new date to be added soon
Drawing in the Cathedral.
Tuesday 11th September 10.30-3.30
This workshop is about how to get to grips with the incredible architecture of the Cathedral. I'll show you how to approach the incredible subject matter. You'll see me demonstrate drawing, you'll have a go at some stunning views within the cathedral. And I'll even recommend some easier options if it all gets too overwhelming. The cathedral is an incredible place to draw; but it can be intimidating, I'll help you through. Intermediate artists will be able to improve their skills, however don't be afraid: absolute beginners are very welcome too. If you've ever seen someone sketching and thought " I wish I could do that" then this is the place to start. I'll guide you through a really enjoyable day.
A maximum of 8 places.
Price is £60 for the day: it includes your donation to the cathedral
Please bring your own lunch and a hardback sketchbook.
My Art Workshops are all designed for beginners and intermediates . So even if you haven’t picked up a paintbrush in years, I can help you through the day and you’ll make progress.
On most course, basic materails are provided, on the oils course all materials are provided. If you do not have any art materials, please contact me before buying any new ones, as I can give you a list of essentials which might save you money!
Bookings for Art Workshops are subject to the following terms:
* All bookings are subject to available places with the workshop
* Your booking is not confirmed until full payment has been made for one day workshops.
* All payments are made online via PayPal. or credit card. If you are unable to pay via PayPal you can pay via direct deposit into my bank account. Please contact me for details. You can send a cheque but this must be received at least four weeks before the course date.
*I reserve the right to cancel or reschedule workshops were required. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling by me you will receive a full refund.
* Cancellation Policy – If you wish to cancel your booking into an art workshop then you need to give a minimum of eight weeks notice prior to the workshop. You will receive a full refund for cancellations where at least eight weeks notice is given.
No refunds or transfers will be given for cancellations with less than eight weeks notice.
* Full details for the workshop you have booked into can be downloaded immediately after payment.
* Painting workshops can result in paint getting on clothing and personal items. We take no responsibility for damages due incurred at classes. Your personal items are your responsibility.
* If you sign up for the Oil painting workshops You will be going home from the workshop with a wet painting. Please ensure you have planned for how you will transport your painting home. I am afraid I am unable to store any work created during workshops.
* Photos – You are welcome to take photos of your painting progress through out the day. Please ask permission to take photos of anyone else’s work. I will take photos of the class. These photos might be used marketing purposes including (but not limited to) use in websites, social media, blogs, advertising, print media and more. If you do not wish to be in photos from the class or give your consent for your images to be used for marketing purposes simply let me know at the start of the day.
By booking into an art class on my website you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.