Wildlife in Watercolour SOLD OUT New date to be added soon
Wildlife in Watercolour.
Learn to paint this wonderful stag in watercolour and then apply the techniques you learn to your own work in the afternoon.
I take you through drawing techniques, image transfer, building up layers without letting your work get overworked, preserving white paper, using colour in interesting ways, interpreting subject matter and knowing when to stop!
You'll need to bring your own watercolours and brushes (a downloadable list will be sent with the exact details you need. You only need a few colours to achieve the effects I show you). But I will provide you with paper, masking fluid, image transfer sheets and the other resources you need.
This course is ideal for beginners, or those who have "all the gear but no idea" and need help bringing some vibrancy to their painting.
My Art Workshops are all designed for beginners and intermediates . So even if you haven’t picked up a paintbrush in years, I can help you through the day and you’ll make progress.
On most course, basic materails are provided, on the oils course all materials are provided. If you do not have any art materials, please contact me before buying any new ones, as I can give you a list of essentials which might save you money!
Bookings for Art Workshops are subject to the following terms:
* All bookings are subject to available places with the workshop
* Your booking is not confirmed until full payment has been made for one day workshops.
* All payments are made online via PayPal. or credit card. If you are unable to pay via PayPal you can pay via direct deposit into my bank account. Please contact me for details. You can send a cheque but this must be received at least four weeks before the course date.
*I reserve the right to cancel or reschedule workshops were required. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling by me you will receive a full refund.
* Cancellation Policy – If you wish to cancel your booking into an art workshop then you need to give a minimum of eight weeks notice prior to the workshop. You will receive a full refund for cancellations where at least eight weeks notice is given.
No refunds or transfers will be given for cancellations with less than eight weeks notice.
* Full details for the workshop you have booked into can be downloaded immediately after payment.
* Painting workshops can result in paint getting on clothing and personal items. We take no responsibility for damages due incurred at classes. Your personal items are your responsibility.
* If you sign up for the Oil painting workshops You will be going home from the workshop with a wet painting. Please ensure you have planned for how you will transport your painting home. I am afraid I am unable to store any work created during workshops.
* Photos – You are welcome to take photos of your painting progress through out the day. Please ask permission to take photos of anyone else’s work. I will take photos of the class. These photos might be used marketing purposes including (but not limited to) use in websites, social media, blogs, advertising, print media and more. If you do not wish to be in photos from the class or give your consent for your images to be used for marketing purposes simply let me know at the start of the day.
By booking into an art class on my website you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.