Both courses! Landscapes in Oil and Still life in oil for £45
Both courses for just £45!
These courses are is based on my hugely successful studio courses "Still life in oils" and my two day landscape course Landscape in oils
I will take you though how to paint a still life, on canvas, in oils from start to finish.
- Have you felt overwhelmed by the myriad of mediums you need for oil painting?
- Would you love to paint with oil but you just don't know where to start?
- Would you like to know how to use real oilpaints (not watersoluble) with something that smells nicer than turps and is kinder to your lungs and head?
- Would like to understand the formulas for great composition from your own photos or real life that you can apply to any medium?
These courses do all that and more!
You will have access to a special web page, with 11 videos for the still life course and 15 videos for landscapes!
The videos cover:
- Introduction to oils and mediums
- Inspiration for still life and for landscape
- How to set up your area using household object, how to light your still life with a simple lamp and even how to make a shadow/light box with a simple cardboard box.
- How to prime your canvas
- The importance of colour
- how to mix colour
- tips on composition
- how to sketch your composition
- Videos of the each of the paintings paintings created in real time... there are no time lapses or magic tricks you will see exactly how I paint and how I rescue mistakes!
As soon as you buy the courses you can download two full colour ebooks to read through about the courses and get started gathering your materials. It contains a shopping list, so you'll be able to select the materials you might already have add to it. You won't need loads of stuff, you can do this with just a few tubes of paint. The materials list overlaps with the two courses.
I will send you an access email...please note this email isn't automated, so if you order late at night you might not get access to the videos immediately.
On both of these lovely courses you'll feel you're in the studio with me, painting along and enjoying your art. It's relaxed but absolutely chock-full of information. It's taken me years to learn how to paint in oil, but I can get you started in a fraction of the time, and give you the confidence to create a beautiful oil paintings along with me, and the skills to keep going on your artistic journey.